Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weekend in Review

The weekend is over and the girls are asleep..! Mind you it's only 7:21 pm and my girls are tired. PEACE AT LAST JK LOVE MY GIRLS..! We had a nice weekend. I took Megan to a birthday party at her fav place AIR KIDS BOUNCE HOUSE. She had a great time. Kayla went to a slumber party at the neighbors house. She had a blast doing medi's and ped's with her friends.

SCRAPPING well I have been trying. My creative juices are not flowing HELP..! I have been going through some SIMPLE SCRAPBOOK magizines MY FAV to get inspired. That reminds me has anyone seen DONNA DOWNEY BLOG..? Her artwork she did in honor of Stacy Julian was really cute..! Also I am going to start this week to work on some pages to submitted to FRECKLE FRIENDS (GREAT SITE) Design Team Call. Wish me LUCK..! I have tryed once before and hopefully it's my time. I have not join the monthy club yet but soon, I need to work it into the budget.


I must go I have to write a letter to my daughter's 5th grade class for donations for our auction event coming up soon..!

GOOD NIGHT

No comments: