Wednesday, July 30, 2008

TAGGED

I was just reading Suzy Plantamura blog about her getting TAGGED. Anyone reading her blog was TAGGED also so here goes........

What were you doing TEN years ago..?
Married for 2 years, Bought a home, Had a one year old !

What are 5 things on your to do list today..?
I don't really keep a to do list.

A Snack I enjoy..?
White Peaches and Brownies :)

What would I do if I was a millionaire..?
GO SHOPPING...i need a new wardrobe!

Places I have Lived..?
Pawtucket & Cumberland Rhode Island
Costa Mesa, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Beach,
Aliso Viejo, Trabuco Canyon (wagon wheel canyon) and Corona.

THANKS, JANE


I TAG Heather, Kerry and Jen......!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright you stinker! I answered your shout out on my blog.
when are we going to the desert? Come on... let's have some fun before summer is over!