Thursday, January 22, 2009

Busy, Busy and Busy..!

Ok FACEBOOK is CRAZY...! I have connected with so many people.

On a different note YEARBOOK..! I am in charge of my daughters school yearbook and it's ALOT of work. I submitted the first set of pages YA for me with many more to come. I hope the KIDS love it. The girls have about a week and half let off track. Been trying to keep busy and it has been nice:)

Me and the girls watch the new president get sworn in {WHAT A GREAT DAY IN HISTORY} and they really enjoyed it. Scott was up north and had to watch it during a meeting. Glad we got to see it.

The Father/Daughter dance is just around the corner and Kayla is VERY excited because it's her last year to go being a BIG 6th grader...! We bought our tickets and can't wait...she already has a dress in mind.

Taking my first SCRAPBOOK class with a friend on MONDAY night sooooooo Excited. Can't wait :)

No comments: