Sunday, March 28, 2010

Something to think about...

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself. Those that have achieved success have lived well, laughed often, and loved much. When you relinquish the desire to control your future, you can experience more happiness. Never regret something that once made you smile. Character is something you have left when you have lost everything you can lose. I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. The past is the past and the future is the unknown. We become what we think about. When I'm trusting and being myself, everything in my life reflects this by falling into place easily, often miraculously. We will discover the nature of our particular genius when we stop trying to conform to our own or to other peoples' models, learn to be ourselves, and allow our natural channel to open. Sometimes things come unexpected into your life, and they become the things you cannot live without. Life is about the journey, not the destination. Sometimes the questions are complicated, but the answers are simple. Desire, ask, believe, receive. Success is not measured by how much is in the bank, but by how much is in the heart. The more we know, the less we need. What we do and the way we think makes us beautiful.

No comments: