Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just some thoughts....

Things have been crazy in the hood lately. I need to separate myself from it. I hope everyone understands. My family comes FIRST and then FRIENDS. I know I have a GREAT group of friends that understand. Life is so short and I don't have time for the gossip anymore. Please understand I don't want to hurt anyone I just want to let go of the bad. My life is going to change for the better starting NOW :)!.

On a better note.....

The girls last day is tomorrow and then we are off to visit my parents. Maybe we will have time for a little camping this weekend with some friends..? Have been doing some scrapbooking. I will have to take some pictures and post them soon.

A BIG THANKS to my dear friend JEN for all the WONDERFUL gifts you left at the front door yesterday. I was out and about and just missed you. I wish I would have new you were coming up...?

DT you guys are so FUNNY! U know what I am talking about :) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! How did that dinner turn out..?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane,
Your life will be so much more "light" without the negative. It will so weird one day (not too far off) when you all of a sudden have an "AHA" moment and realize how happy you are. No BS = Happy!

Be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32 -
Maybe you could send this to your friends and they can join you in the quest for happiness.