Monday, August 25, 2008

Mellow Monday..!

Wow the past few months have gone by so fast. The girls are getting ready to go off track. I am hoping to keep them busy as little bees. With some Beach Days, Irvine Park and maybe Sea World...

My Birthday is not far away..! 9/3 I will be the BIG at least to me 35 WOW :)! Going to celebrate with some friends. We are getting a Limo and going to a concert. It should be a blast..! Also thinking about a Spa day with a couple of friends for the big day tooooo.

What a great movie THE SPIDERWICK CHRONICLES..! Kayla and I just finished watching it and we loved it..! We read the first two books and I can't wait to get more... Thanks Myrna for showing me this series for Kayla...

Time for BED :(
THANKS Deja for my hair...! lv it :)



It's Almost that TIME again ....:)

No comments: